remedy
...and my current flavor-of-the-week(end) is a really kickass fellow who happens to be Jewish (among tons of other characteristics, many of which are more prevalent), and the possibility of exploring his perspectives instead of being Bible-bantered is intriguing. It's fair to say that he does indeed have commentary, considering he seems rather knowledgeable on the Jewish religion, culture, mindset, etc. We've already got something in common, as it seems he is comfortable in laughingly sharing my resentment towards Christians.
Just to clarify, our fairly small connection is not based on religion. It merely came up at one point, and we concurred and then shared a laugh. I'm discussing the above news merely to emphasis that it is indeed Christianity and not religion in general towards which I direct my fury.
(Plus, this serves as further rebellion against my mother, who once cautioned me against dating a Jew, though I never exactly knew why... haha, no. really, it's for my own enlightenment and satisfaction.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home