I'm a college student, full of inspiration and critique.

Monday, April 02, 2007

random musing

I'm quite partial to the music of Brian Martin. This includes his contribution to The Heyday. He is unknowingly brilliant and refreshing.

I love the drawn-out emptiness of slowly drinking a soy latte. There's something about the balance between sweet soy and bitter espresso that seems beautiful.

Though I love the details of teller work and organizing my own finances, I find accounting to be fatally boring. I'd like to pursue a career in finance, but I fear the monontany of such classes.

Flip-flops are a sad excuse of a shoe. They are rarely appropriate and even more rarely flattering. Worse yet are Crocs, though they are more commonly despised and so escape my critique.

On some days, eating makes me feel nauseous. It's on days like these that consuming as much as a pear leaves a lasting desire to vomit. I often doubt that this is normal.

I love spring blossoms. They pounced upon me this year, as I chanced upon them suddenly and without expectation. This only added to their splendor.

I like my hair best a day and a half after shampooing, when it has developed its own body and character. It is during this time that it best fulfills a messy look.

I am perpetually angered by the campus coffee shop's complete incompetence to correctly prepare a drink. Additionally, I am further frustrated at the lack of vegetarian options outside of apples and muffins (though I do love muffins.)

I was recently called "classless" by an acquientence. My reaction was a laugh; an amusement by the obviousness of this accusation. I was only breifly sorry that penis and sex jokes are not as widely accepted as I would like them to be.

and now I'm stumped. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home