I'm a college student, full of inspiration and critique.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hints at my little fetishes

Because my sexual interests are undeniably peculier, I thought I might summarize some of them for you here. Don't read too much into them. Just know that my libido is unique. Also, bear in mind that many of these elements apply to both genders....

first, random things that I find sexually intriguing::
unique and bold tattoos
sexy, tailored, slim boot-cut jeans
beards (especially when combined with uber-preppy attire)
foreskin.
flexibility of sexual orientation
brunettes
distinct, toned waists
caustic wit or sarcasm
vegetarianism or veganism
older men
tall individuals (especially when thin and toned)
artistic qualities (whether music or medium)
athleticism (yes, athleticism.)
self-proclaimed hippies
bicycles, vespas, and motorcycles
edgy individuality in dress style

now, random things I find sexually revolting::
military members
overly muscular, bulky or flabby individuals
most facial piercings (actually, most jewelry)
generic or uncreative dress style
elaborate expressions of either masculinity or femininity
lack of either intellectual depth or breadth
loose jeans
chin-strap style facial hair
closed-mindedness ("we're supposed to eat animals because they taste good")
blind dedication to societal norms or organized religion
big trucks
flip-flops.
non-tall individuals
shitty artists (particularly the many who are oblivious to it)
revelations of drunken nights
science fiction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home