I'm a college student, full of inspiration and critique.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just updates.

So I got to clean up dog puke bright and early 7:30 this morning.
Do you think it could be all the cheese?

Last night Peaches spilled her dish, so I also had to collect all the little bits of dog food off the laundry room floor and carry them (along with various lint, hair, etc.) upstairs.

Aaaand, I found an odd trail of Peaches' dingleberry-type droppings around the basement.

When does the trash come?!

And why don't the Murphys have cleaning supplies?!?!?!?!




P.S.- The fridge has become a milk and fruit wasteland. I'm really not looking forward to cleaning that out.

P.P.S.- Ben, I got your texts and your first postcard. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww....pooor kristaloo....she's not having any fun at ALL!!! i'll be sure GMurphy finds out about the dingles.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home