I'm a college student, full of inspiration and critique.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finals.

Update on my life right now:

I basically hate it.







I have 7 essays to complete before May 31 (which is next week, thanks for reminding me); they total about 35 pages. These essays range in topic from analyzing Julio Cortazar's short stories using interpretation theories studied throughout the course... to discussing whether there is real naturalness and relevance of gender roles in our society.


This is the opposite of fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home