I'm a college student, full of inspiration and critique.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Erection Expressions

So my grammar professor, like I've said before, is approximately 80, walks as though she has a club foot, and speaks with a very raspy, irregular voice. I've also said that despite this, she is subtly funny in her own nostalgic way and occasionally witty, in a sense. Beyond this surprising humor, she also cusses intermittently. Though the profanity is rare, hearing her say crude words is a shock to the class. We students usually respond with quiet, awkward titters.

Today, the old woman was assigning essay topics, one of which posed the argument of whether or not writing differs between the genders. She cited a critic who asserted that men and women tend to speak and write differently, and these variations are evident. She offered the idea for us to challenge and analyze.

To summarize, the old woman (who wears ankle-length skirts and glasses hanging off the end of her nose) added, "So basically I want to know...

if you have a boner and your writing gets messed up, can anyone tell?"



I think I was too stunned to laugh.
All I could think was, "Did she really just say that?"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha amazingly awkward hahahaha

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home