I'm a college student, full of inspiration and critique.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Introduction.

So I may have stolen the idea of blogging from Emily. She has one. I've been directly mentioned in at least one entry and have been referred to in at least one more. I'd like to return that favor. Now that I've mentioned her name, all I have to do is make an indirect reference. I plan to create something genius for that.

Anyway.

What's with the word "blog," anyway? Who the hell decided to call random thought tangents posted online by the word "blog"? There are far cooler words out there. Whenever I hear "blog", I think of like mythological creatures or goobers or something. It's no good... but if I started using my own special word for posts instead of "blog" (like "e-wordplace") nobody would know what I was talking about. People would give me strange looks, and I don't think anybody would actually read the blog. Not that that matters. But we'll stick with "blog".

Even though it's stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home